Animations are invisible after recompiling

Pear120

I've started working on a mod I haven't touched in 2 years, and don't quite remember how everything worked.

My current issue is when trying to update the custom animations for my character, the character is invisible in-game once compiled. I don't know what caused this, so I'm throwing guesses around. My current theory is that when saving the scml file from spriter, the subfolders aren't created, so I used the old subfolders I used to compile it 2 years ago - maybe those subfolders are outdated and aren't working with the new scml file?

Anyone have any ideas?

Well my outdated spriter files still work (I still mainly use the one from 2015 and it still works) in both ds and dst so that might rule that out. Chances are that if you edited the actual scml that shows the character(none edited) like so:

Untitled.thumb.png.b8b1d62c2c20739b80c5ab00b3f90c61.png

if you edited any of the parts then some will appear else where (like under the map) or deleting any part will cause it not to compile correctly. If you try to do animations from this file then it won't work as its not intended for that. If you want to create a animation download the sample animation down below:

but beware you'll need to know what your doing especially in the stategraph department. So its best to get a new scml and transfer the artwork you have to that one.

Archived