All Achievements Reward

Cyberboy2000

There should be a reward, a skin of some kind that be more than enough. I don't get the ppl saying no to a reward like why not is not like this game is pay to win all you get is skins nothing that impacts the game. Also the exp is not remotely enough  and it shouldn't be the "reward" we get. Every other game  gives you some sort of reward, apart from the exp, so please klei give us a skin for something anything so it feels worth it to do the acomplishments.

+1
Rare-ish cosmetic items would act as a good conversation starter for past/future events. My Ancient chest from the Metheus Puzzle tends to start conversations with people who haven't seen it before.
Assuming every event will have a unique loot chest, the coolest idea I have would be to award the event chest as a skin. People with every achievement would have opened enough of Pugna's War Chests to appreciate having one in game.

2 hours ago, Lumina said:

I don't want to feel forced to do achievement. The current system is great and balanced.

Seems like a reasonable way of thinking, the only extra I would imagine then as not being forced is extra xp.

I don't think there should be skins that you can get only by completing all of the achievements.

I think I wanted there to be an achievement reward but I no longer want that.

I did want there to be a skin that you could get by defeating the boss but that is a lot easier than defeating the boss 12 times and doing a lot of other things. The helmet with a lot of horns would have been a nice reward.----> latest?cb=20171025154033

Look at it, it's one of the best looking items in-game and I would have loved to wear it in-game outside of The Forge.

It could have been a reskin of latest?cb=20121216094737 or latest?cb=20130905125039

If the achievements are easy and you dont need a super good team team then I don't mind much, the only problem would be if you would get problems with your computer(lag, unable to start the game, other stuff).

There should definitely be a reward. Anything at all, even a portrait or a background of some kind would suffice, or even like a number of loot boxes to open. I find it way too many games nowadays give absolutely zero incentive for 100% completion, even though a lot of people, like me, tend to try to 100% games and experience EVERYTHING the game has to offer, but the disappointment is real when the game gives you nothing for it. It just feels like a waste of time afterward. The problem is, people get mad because there is a limited time exclusive item in the game only available to those who invest the time and energy to obtaining it, which is in my opinion incredibly dumb. If you don't want to try for it then don't try for it, simple. No one's forcing you to get achievements.

Archived