DST Forge Fire Staff skin

wow... yes please devs.. fix the animation for normal DST

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Not that it wouldn't have been sweet to get that awesome effect on the normal game.

why can't the devs have the same Forge animation in normal DST? If they did manage to do that cool effect on the ancient cane, what is the excuse for the missing fire animation for the Forge fire staff skin? Devs please.

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

image.png.d43baa295699aab66a360dcbf8431d22.png

hope this helps

Screenshot (32).png

6 hours ago, tho9898vn said:

Klei, why? 
Whyyyyyyyy????

when I first saw it, I was like "OMG I loved it"

23561786_1211104922366902_38628999179436

and now....... (Why?!!)

23561855_1211103682367026_57217378240379

I mean the Torch skin has its own fire texture

Can you change the title of this thread?? something like "Missing elements in the Forge fire staff skin in normal DST" please?

This really needs peps attention and a fix from the devs

23 hours ago, tho9898vn said:

Klei, why? 
Whyyyyyyyy????

and now....... (Why?!!)

since Fire staff has not many uses, it makes his skin not so good, so yes, own effect would be nice.

39 minutes ago, brbrmensch said:

aaaand now i want decent magic damage in regular dst (right now the best you can hope for is summoning lightning/tentacles or shadow duelists, staves aren't even that magic, talking about non melee)

You can still burn enemies with fire staff. Pretty safe and balanced magic. Ranged weapon should be hard to get/use to not be OP. I don't know, even 1 use Bazooka staff, crafted from 10 red gems can be too OP

2 hours ago, landromat said:

You can still burn enemies with fire staff. Pretty safe and balanced magic. Ranged weapon should be hard to get/use to not be OP. I don't know, even 1 use Bazooka staff, crafted from 10 red gems can be too OP

i totally agree, but all those weapons\books with their specials do exist now, which makes me irrationally want them available :<

37 minutes ago, brbrmensch said:

i totally agree, but all those weapons\books with their specials do exist now, which makes me irrationally want them available :<

maybe klei its just seeing ppl reactions, they always make ppl happy sooner or later, lets wait until all this ends and wait for their next job.

11 minutes ago, Jurgens said:

maybe klei its just seeing ppl reactions, they always make ppl happy sooner or later, lets wait until all this ends and wait for their next job.

they don't need to ruin game balance and hurt players, there are mods around for personal preferences

Good thing I didn't craft the skin yet. If I did and then I found out the animation wasn't there, I'd probably want a refund... or actually have the animation for the texture, either will do. I honestly think they should change the animation for both the normal and this skin's fire animation, because this type of fire blow makes way more sense and it means better graphical look in the game too. Graphics quality is important in games, it's not just mechanics that make up a game and sets its feel, so, having worse graphics just because you didn't get a skin or someone else didn't get a skin kind of kills the point of improving visual aspect of the game. Not trying to imply that skins all should be free, just that both the original and the purchasable should have some-what equivalent level of quality. Original character skins and skin-sets for DST are (for the most part) reflective of that. In this case, that is not the case; the new texture actually has some more effort put into it, while the original is just a ball of blurred spot with some tiny normal fire texture on it, by the looks of it.

On 18.11.2017 at 3:55 PM, tho9898vn said:

Klei, why? 
Whyyyyyyyy????

and now....... (Why?!!)

hmmm dunno what happened or why we get from the origial skin a missing animation when a mod did manage to get it into the game.. 

6ACFB8BAE3A6D2D2DC3121C2F761F8D0CB5B7AF6

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221281706

can we get an oficial response on this from the devs, pls? @JoeW ? anyone?

Also, this mod probably needs to be taken down cuz it gives all skins for free(?) 

And finally, why weren't the other nice spear and tier two helmet skins part of the forge official skins? are there plans to bring them eventually into the game?

Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

hmmm dunno what happened or why we get from the origial skin a missing animation when a mod did manage to get it into the game.. 

6ACFB8BAE3A6D2D2DC3121C2F761F8D0CB5B7AF6

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221281706

can we get an oficial response on this from the devs, pls? @JoeW ? anyone?

Also, this mod probably needs to be taken down cuz it gives all skins for free(?) 

And finally, why weren't the other nice spear and tier two helmet skins part of the forge official skins? are there plans to bring them eventually into the game?

I love this mod, although it's kinda bad, its fine, anyway. At least it adds the ones missing. (If it's removed you can just make another skin with the same abilities)

Archived