A new mode?

well I know this is a pretty dumb idea but I felt like I should put it off my shoulders and just post it here but anyway lets get to the topic and while this could just be created on any normal server it would seem better if it was specialized because what I am thinking of is a sort of colony type of thing to where there are multiple colonies (and nomads) that can trade with each other and can also become allies and enemy's and if one colony has a problem with another they can fight it out and try to take control of a land mass or something like that oh and I almost forgot there should be land markers that marks a colony's territory and it would have to be destroyed to take control of it but the colony would be alerted so they can defend there claim and also colonies can split and be destroyed and yeah I know its pretty bad and could just be done in a normal game but yeah... (sorry for grammar)

Edit: well I decided to add on to this but anyway there should also be a thirst bar so it would be important to make a colony near a water source

Archived