Killing Grand Forge Boarior

Szczuku

3 hours ago, Szczuku said:

So I killed the boss and I went to my belonging and i only saw 2 chests from leveling up. Is there no ,,Super chest" because you've killed the boss?

Sweet 1000 points, plus 800 if you don't die, plus 1500 if whole team can make it without deaths, so it's 3300 for perfect run. No time bonus for fast kill tho, so speedruns give you less xp

I don't understand why devs made lvl xp requirement uncapped. i need 25k xp to level up now, this is insane.

also, about rewards: there is no pity timer, so you can just open 60 chests and get 0 elegants, but your friend can open 5 in first 10 chests. I don't like that. i got 4 elegants from 110 chests and it makes me sad landromat. Some people can be glad getting a lot of elegants, but for me that's just bad aftertaste

10 minutes ago, landromat said:

Sweet 1000 points, plus 800 if you don't die, plus 1500 if whole team can make it without deaths, so it's 3300 for perfect run. No time bonus for fast kill tho, so speedruns give you less xp

I don't understand why devs made lvl xp requirement uncapped. i need 25k xp to level up now, this is insane.

also, about rewards: there is no pity timer, so you can just open 60 chests and get 0 elegants, but your friend can open 5 in first 10 chests. I don't like that. i got 4 elegants from 110 chests and it makes me sad landromat. Some people can be glad getting a lot of elegants, but for me that's just bad aftertaste

Don't be sad, next event, you'll get a buttload of elegants while your friend will have the bad looking one and only that one. 

1 hour ago, orian34 said:

Don't be sad, next event, you'll get a buttload of elegants while your friend will have the bad looking one and only that one. 

Devs should implement pity timer to make everyone happy, let's say, guaranteed elegant every 15 chests. It will obviously make everyone happy on next event

4 hours ago, landromat said:

Devs should implement pity timer to make everyone happy, let's say, guaranteed elegant every 15 chests. It will obviously make everyone happy on next event

i'm not a programmer, but that seems like a complex thing to program lol

1 hour ago, Jynn said:

i'm not a programmer, but that seems like a complex thing to program lol

counts to 15, gives you elegant. Count number resets if you get elegant. 2 strings, literally

(of course a little more than 2, because you don't want 15th chest give player 4 elegants etc etc, but still pretty easy)

Archived