The Forge Skins Pack Refund

co.op

Hello there!
The day "The Forge" was released i immediately bought all skins pack for 12.99$ or what is the price.
Now.. since i live in Kazakhstan the price was reduced to 6.5$
The thing is, i don't want the money back, because i would totally spend them on buying the skins pack again.
You guys deserve your money.
I just wanted to get skins pack if that is possible.
Or get spools worth of the skins pack.
Or chests worth of skins pack.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Oh i forgot about my steam id and kuid.
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049855467/
kuid: KU_OMvH9xZl
Thanks again!

P.S. I hope that whole Star Wars Battlefront micro-transaction drama didn't affect your earnings.

P.S.S. Registered on forum only to get people who can do something about this situation attention. Wrote a bunch of emails and no one seems to answer.

Hey there. 

A couple things here. I just read about Valve changing international pricing on Steam this morning and I don't know the details and how it affects players yet, so I have to look into that. 

I see your ticket in our system, We don't have 24 hour support staff sorry for the delay; we should be getting to it soon after we get into the office. 

13 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey there. 

A couple things here. I just read about Valve changing international pricing on Steam this morning and I don't know the details and how it affects players yet, so I have to look into that. 

I see your ticket in our system, We don't have 24 hour support staff sorry for the delay; we should be getting to it soon after we get into the office. 

Oh! Thanks for the response! Will be waiting patiently.

Archived