Can klei confirm we can use spools in future events?

landromat

4 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yes, you will be able to use the Spools currency in future events.

Awesome, so if I  unravel all my duplicates into spools, in a future event it wil have them available for immediate crafting? That's a lot more delightful than hoarding items i would much rather unravel xD

• Developer
Just now, Jynn said:

Awesome, so if I  unravel all my duplicates into spools, in a future event it wil have them available for immediate crafting? That's a lot more delightful than hoarding items i would much rather unravel xD

Yeah that's the idea. Even if we ever decide to move away from using Spools, you can rest assured that we'd implement something so that you'd be fairly compensated! :) 

Great! Thanks so much! ^.^ I don't much care to sell my duplicates (that is, if they ever do become marketable), so i'll just go ahead and unravel everything 

3 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yeah that's the idea. Even if we ever decide to move away from using Spools, you can rest assured that we'd implement something so that you'd be fairly compensated! :) 

16 minutes ago, Cryingsin21 said:

what will happen to unopened pugn'sa war chest after the forge ends?

That's something I also am wondering about,

On 16/11/2017 at 4:26 AM, PeterA said:

Could ya explain to us what happens to unopened Forge Chests?

• Developer
1 hour ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Could ya explain to us what happens to unopened Forge Chests?

They'll be in your Treasury and can be opened at a later point. The forge items are encoded into the chest when it's created, so nothing will be different between opening them now or later. There's already partial support in the Treasury screens to support different types of chests too, so eventually you'd be able to see different chests from different events in there.

6 hours ago, PeterA said:

There's already partial support in the Treasury screens to support different types of chests too, so eventually you'd be able to see different chests from different events in there.

Well, I'm just gonna collect one unopened chest from each event then. Just because I can.

• Developer
Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

Well, I'm just gonna collect one unopened chest from each event then. Just because I can.

Now you're just asking to run into edge case UI bugs ;)

But yes, that is something we will need to support. :D

Archived