How to get expert decoy as wes?

Soulk

Do i need to kite a lot of monster for an amount of time? to get xxxx time distracting enemies?

Nevermind i figure it out, anyway in the search tool there is not search for expert decoy, so i will tell you what you need, you need to be the one with the most time distracting enemies, this can be done by distracting both boarillas and distracting the scorpeons in their first wave. Just ask for ppl to not petrify those waves when u have the aggro

27 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

tanks will steal the card from wes, just do it in a solo world

I thought of that at first, but gave up eventually out if boredom not wanting to on spend (unknown time) minutes letting pigs chase me lol. Eventually got it in a pub round, but I am curious, anybody knows how long it would take to get the achievement by doing that?

8 hours ago, Atkvin said:

I thought of that at first, but gave up eventually out if boredom not wanting to on spend (unknown time) minutes letting pigs chase me lol. Eventually got it in a pub round, but I am curious, anybody knows how long it would take to get the achievement by doing that?

few seconds.

We purposely wiped our team after a player left (we were going for deathless and you can't do that with only 5 players)

1 person got expert decoy, th rest of us got participator, at 23 seconds

I'm late to the party, but I believe the amount of time it takes depends on the amount of monsters. For example, I went into a world solo and, as Wes, ran around in circles being chased by three Pit Pigs. Died after about six minutes and got the achievement. But if you were only being chased by one monster it would take longer (I think!)

I believe somebody worked it out (I read six minutes/three pigs was the minimum while reading a YouTube comment) but I have no way of proving that. Anyway, hope that helps someone. 

Archived