Spools

Jynn

It’s possible that Klei intends spools to be a currency for event items going forward, we know they want to do more limited time events so it would make sense to use the systems they put in place with The Forge, I’d be really surprised in left over spools were deleted after this event.

1 hour ago, Rily said:

Klei please, let me buy spools almost 60 pugna's chests and not a single elegant yet, or at least add more variants to the forge, then the grinding will be less painful

You can already buy spools. Well, indirectly that is. Buy a character skin set, then unravel it.

8 hours ago, Rily said:

Klei please, let me buy spools almost 60 pugna's chests and not a single elegant yet, or at least add more variants to the forge, then the grinding will be less painful

I'ts funny you mention this, during beta i had less than half the level I have now yet I got 4 unique elegant re-skins for items, now with more than double the opportunity in the live branch I have but 1 elegant character head piece for a character I never play. Feeling like playing the game is wasting my time and I'm better off just buying the skins with how unlucky I am.

15 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

You can already buy spools. Well, indirectly that is. Buy a character skin set, then unravel it.

thanks but this way is too expensive, I think the skins are INCREDIBLY cheap even more with the complete pack, I mean, how much an elegant can cost in steam market? its ridiculous and getting the one you want via drops? I don't know how that feels, and suddently this awesome skins came at a pretty reasonable price and with an incredibly high chance of drop (unless you are me), but I need 3 elegants to make one, maybe if the forge items skins where purchasable then they wouldn't be so special, I was thinking on purchase some of my favorite characters, at the end I bought the full set not for the skins but for supporting klei and this kind of events for the future. 

I'm still wanting to buy spools, buying elegants and unravel them feels bad

19 hours ago, Rily said:

thanks but this way is too expensive, I think the skins are INCREDIBLY cheap even more with the complete pack, I mean, how much an elegant can cost in steam market? its ridiculous and getting the one you want via drops? I don't know how that feels, and suddently this awesome skins came at a pretty reasonable price and with an incredibly high chance of drop (unless you are me), but I need 3 elegants to make one, maybe if the forge items skins where purchasable then they wouldn't be so special, I was thinking on purchase some of my favorite characters, at the end I bought the full set not for the skins but for supporting klei and this kind of events for the future. 

I'm still wanting to buy spools, buying elegants and unravel them feels bad

full hero collection costs 13$. This is 8380 spools. 8380 spools = 6,207 elegants

13/6,207 = 2,09$ to craft any elegant you want. Seems fair

24 minutes ago, landromat said:

full hero collection costs 13$. This is 8380 spools. 8380 spools = 6,207 elegants

13/6,207 = 2,09$ to craft any elegant you want. Seems fair

that's what i was saying! there's no way any of these elegants would be selling for less than 20$ if the only way to get these was steam market.

Archived