This is the end

orian34

Now that I managed to do all the accomplishments, played quite a bit and got a good feel of the forge, I want to say a bit of feedback(not a wall of text, don't worry).

The forge is amazing. First off, this is great. I like how different and balanced the characters are. Every choice is viable(even if there's some "subpar" options for some roles.) and that's hard to do, so I'm impressed. The fights themselves are great too since they're tough but a good coordinated team can do it without too much troubles. Not too hard but still requires good teamwork for the final steps, I like that.

I think the only "negative" point is the repetiveness. But since it's a boss raid, it kinda makes sense to be able to make strategies with known elements. And I think it'll be not that much of an issue since Klei plans to(probably) make even more of those events, with new settings too maybe. So I'm confident it'll work GREAT!

As a final take, I think that the thing to get from this(else the fact it worked well and should be done again later) for future events, it's to make the final fight not too dependent on one strategy only, but to make a coordinated team able to do it without always doing the same thing; which is to use the healing staff to put the boss to sleep. It's a good thing, but since you're too dependant on that to defeat him "consistently", I think something should be done at this level for future boss fights to allow more stratgies for the win!

Well, I'm starting to fall asleep, it's late so good night!

As a final take, I think that the thing to get from this(else the fact it worked well and should be done again later) for future events, it's to make the final fight not too dependent on one strategy only, but to make a coordinated team able to do it without always doing the same thing; which is to use the healing staff to put the boss to sleep. It's a good thing, but since you're too dependant on that to defeat him "consistently", I think something should be done at this level for future boss fights to allow more stratgies for the win!

You can actually beat him without having sleep him at all outside except for when you need to put the pit pigs to sleep.

Archived