Escape the Lab

HotChocolate

57 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

The dupe frantically tried to pull away, swatting at the goopy monster.

It was then he remember the screwdriver! Driving the screwdriver into the beasts arm, it wailed. Giving him ample time to wriggle out its hold, dropping the keycard he quickly picks it back up. His options were limited here.

stab.png

what do.png

Move back to the other side of the room. Hopefully the creature's sight was limited enough to not be seen other there.

Since the amalgamation, of what appears to be a dupe, is blocking the key card slot, the only other possible escape could bet the pit (not really, I just wanted to see what's in it :p )

59 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Move back to the other side of the room. Hopefully the creature's sight was limited enough to not be seen other there.

Since the amalgamation, of what appears to be a dupe, is blocking the key card slot, the only other possible escape could bet the pit (not really, I just wanted to see what's in it :p )

58 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

So he jumps down the pit!

He inches towards the pit but the smell was dreadful, it reeked of the same odor as the monster did! Something like death and musk, plus he could barely see the bottom of it. No way was he jumping down there!

Pit.png

4 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

He inches towards the pit but the smell was dreadful, it reeked of the same odor as the monster did! Something like death and musk, plus he could barely see the bottom of it. No way was he jumping down there!

Pit.png

How are you drawing so fast!

Also, I wish I could contribute something useful to this thread...

55 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

How are you drawing so fast!

i have some of these images saved to my computer as I've been test running it in other places UwU
After a point though things will take longer to post

5 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Also, I wish I could contribute something useful to this thread...

You can UwU you can just input an idea when something comes up and see how it'll play out. Thats really all this is tbh-

8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Looks like the only option was to sneak around the creature to get to the key card slot.

The beast was still distracted with its wound to notice him approach, he quickly sneaked around and haha! It worked! The card reader accepted the keycard! The dupe quickly ducked around the beast and ended up in another hallway, the door shut behind him. Looks like he couldn't go back.

In the hallway there is a potted plant and a creepy picture

You can also go left or right

Accepted.png

outside.png

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Let's go right and hope it's the right way (dun hate me XD)

The right side leads to three door, two are locked, one having its handle removed, locking it up for good, and the other requiring a key.

There is one open door which is slightly ajar. There is also a staticy TV in the middle of the two doors. It shows nothing but horrid static. 

left_1.png

12 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

A staticy screen doesn't seem useful right now so let's go check the slightly open room.

Inside is,,, a dupe? A dupe in a cage no less! The other seems to notice him straight away and begins chirping and speaking an overly joyous tone at the sight of someone. They introduce themself as "0-8-0 ACE" according to their armband but would prefer Ace or 80 for short. She catches a glimpse of the other dupes armband "1-2-0 DOWN" before grinning "Seems you're 1-2-0! Do ya mind if I just call ya 12? I'm gonna call ya 12! Anyway hiii 12! I've been hoping someone would come along soon! Welcome to my tiny little prison!" 

Inside the room is a hatch on both sides of the cage, some buttons, and a dogbowl

new_gal.png

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Being the first dupe 12's seen since he woke up, his initial instinct would be to free her and try to escape together. Two heads is better than one after all.

"If there anyway I can let you out?" 12 asks.

80 simply shrugged, she explains she's been here for a week she believes, though she thinks longer. She points out the buttons but refuses to press them, after all, according to her one of them electrocuted her or something when she pressed it. She then brings up the hatch next to 12, she's not sure if his can open but it's worth a check!

gal_shrug.png

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Have you tried the other buttons?" 12 asks her.

Hatches weren't always the friendliest of creatures and would rather avoid getting involved with one.

No, and she refused to touch them once more! Who knows what could happen! She isn't going through another near death experience, she tells him the door hatches have been pretty quiet. If there was a hatch in those mini vent things she would've heard it. She begins to just start egging 12 to try climbing through that hatch vent thing, clearly unsure what else to do. 

angey.png

(Comes to the sudden realization that hatch meant vent covers rather than the creature >_< )

12 was surprised at the sudden egging. We wasn't that rude, was he?

As she was about to climb in the vent, 12 asks if these anything special about the dog bowl. He didn't wanna miss anything just incase.

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Comes to the sudden realization that hatch meant vent covers rather than the creature >_< )

12 was surprised at the sudden egging. We wasn't that rude, was he?

As she was about to climb in the vent, 12 asks if these anything special about the dog bowl. He didn't wanna miss anything just incase.

80 explains that it simply used to give her food. Everyday some weird goopy substancey that tasted pretty stale would just appear from the ceiling and into her dog bowl. Lately it hasn't been happening which she found upsetting, she really loves her food. Right after explaining she began egging 12 on to climb through again.

talk_ace.png

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Strange"

Again with the eggs. Where did she even get those?

Well best to but it to use. He began making his way into the vent, unsure of where it lead.

Climbing through took him a lot longer than it should. It took a lot of squirming and yelling at 80 to stop giggling at his failed attempts. Finally he squirmed through into another hallway this time dimly lit, seems the doors leading out were locked, looked like they needed a key of some sort. 

In the hall there was an open door, the janitors closet and the cafeteria.

hatch.png

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Let's explore the cafeteria.

12 couldn't help but wonder where all the dupes went, let along where they even were.

12 asked 80 these questions, hoping she'll know something. He'll take anything at this point.

When 12 asked such questions she simply shrugged, she didn't know, how was she supposed to? She's been here since she woke and no dupe had walked in really,, she did mention hearing someone running outside her room though. 

Back through the hatch 12 made his way towards the cafeteria, inside the place was a mess and the darkness was dreadfully spooky, walking in he noticed,,, a light? 

cafe.png

30 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

12 decided to got near the light cos that was the obvious thing to do.

He wished 80 was here to accompany him. He aught to find a way to open her vent after.

Nearing the light he noticed something,, food? A feast! Someone had left out all this food on a table, he was amazed! 12 instinctivly grabbed up some food, having not eaten since he woke up but,,, who was that dupe sitting at the end of the table? Did they prepare this? 

Feast.png

whos_that.png

Archived