Your Best Team!

DatShadowJK

So, the title says it all! Share the team that you got the furthest/won with! This is a thread to get ideas for different teams that synergize with each other, and also to congratulate others! You can use screenshots of the aftermath and of your team, and maybe include what each character played a role in. Also, you could add tips and ideas to help people who have faced bitter defeat, so they can win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BananaBean(bananas have beans?) (Maxwell_Map_Icon.png.cf3de7880df6d25a618e663adcc74464.png)- Spell Caster

TheLegend27 (WX-78_Map_Icon.png.7f3fb74f1f96e4dd04b8a25722902998.png) - Tank No.1

Bill (Wilson_Map_Icon.png.4041bb249a26cfbf4c1e34b2ce829232.png) - Reviver/Dart Master

DatShadowJK(Winona_Map_Icon.png.8dd69ffb544040e65640df2c285bd1eb.png) - Healer

An Entire Ham(Wes_Map_Icon.png.6eb5e564d6cddce9c8f98fde96dc1951.png) - Runner/Distractor (the best in the world maybe!)

hopesfirexx (Wolfgang_Map_Icon.png.bdbf25548050e6745da5b7d412a2dc5a.png) - Tank No.2

So, what did you get pal?

Wicker - CC / healer

Woodie - kite / tank

Wilson - rez / Dart DPS

Maxwell - CC / infernal staff

WX - tank #2

Wigfrid - boosting tanks / booosting DPS / general jack of all trades

At the moment I would say this is my favorite team comp, I’m on mobile atm so no pics sorry.

It was a strange team, but we made it with golden speedrun 19:53! 7 seconds close.

I was Webber DPS darts.

Winona Healer

Willow Fire Staff

WX Tank

Wolfgang Tank

Woodie Runner/Tank (boss final fight).

Yes, we had no wilson, and you know what? Several of us got the solo survivor achievement.

I'll fight to show that webber is not a subpar character!

Wickerbottom: Healer, swaps for tomes when necessary

WX-78: Full-on Tank

Woodie: Tank, but Runner for Boarilla. Splint Mail + Wreath is enough to kite it, then take Steadfast when Boarilla is over.

Wilson: Resurrector/Dart DPS

Maxwell: Fire Staff DPS. Can alternate double petrify tomes for waves leading up to the fire staff, but that job goes to Wicker after that.

Webber/Wigfrid: Dart DPS [Reason being that I'm not sure which deals more damage yet]. If going Wigfrid, the Spiral Spear can go to WX-78.

That being said, I've only ever achieved gold speedrun once, and it was with this team:

20171112003633_1.thumb.jpg.027d6c55a5b8374dde883ca3ba275f44.jpg

This was in a duo-queue btw. I was Woodie and duo-queuing with the WX-78.

Best team for me was one i had today, where we got Deathless and almost got Gold Speed run

Winona: (me), healed up until final boss phase, then swapped with Wicker to use infernal staff

Wicker: Petrify / INfernal until final boss phase, then healed

Wx : Tanked

Woody: Kited and then tanked on final boss

Webber: pure DPS

Wigfrid: Melee up until scorpeons, then switched to blowdarts for rest of game

it worked pretty well! Wx and Woody would alternate tanking the final boss so that neither got too low on health. We shoved him in a corner so he couldn't avoid hte heals, and the tanks had him facing away from the DPS so that we weren't hit by his straight attack

20171115110445_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Jynn said:

Best team for me was one i had today, where we got Deathless and almost got Gold Speed run

Winona: (me), healed up until final boss phase, then swapped with Wicker to use infernal staff

Wicker: Petrify / INfernal until final boss phase, then healed

Wx : Tanked

Woody: Kited and then tanked on final boss

Webber: pure DPS

Wigfrid: Melee up until scorpeons, then switched to blowdarts for rest of game

it worked pretty well! Wx and Woody would alternate tanking the final boss so that neither got too low on health. We shoved him in a corner so he couldn't avoid hte heals, and the tanks had him facing away from the DPS so that we weren't hit by his straight attack

20171115110445_1.jpg

Hardcore eh? No wilson!

43 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Hardcore eh? No wilson!

it was a Deathless attempt xD so since we intended not to die, there was no need for a Wilson. Webber does more DPS with his darts + little spiders 

2 hours ago, Jynn said:

it was a Deathless attempt xD so since we intended not to die, there was no need for a Wilson. Webber does more DPS with his darts + little spiders 

I have to ask. Can you give a rough estimate of how many attempts it took?

8 hours ago, Arcwell said:

I have to ask. Can you give a rough estimate of how many attempts it took?

hmm, i sure can. I might be off by one, but i'm pretty sure it took around 6 or 7 tries before we got it. Each time we ended up losing someone from not paying attention, like Woody got hit by the boarilla once and died, and webber once woke up the boarilla in the healing circle and we lost a tank, etc.

Actually, I was just searching for a nice server to make some wins before trying to really focus on this challenge, but then I found a high level server, hoped in, they were : "go for the no death!", I was like "Yeah! Why not", we started, I was the runner(cause it seems it's the easiest role and yet the less played? shrug) and we crushed it first time(for me)... so :3

3 hours ago, Arcwell said:

First deathless team I've had, also made gold speedrun with 3 seconds to spare:20171118173938_1.thumb.jpg.d3a3621eb1362d316c4e6a17fee82ce7.jpg

It's worth noting that we were at this for like 6 hours until a good Woodie joined.

woodie makes or destroy deathless runs trust me. when i woodie 90% i win, ofc with ppl that at least reached the boss before and ppl who listen to you, as woodie you can even kite the boss while he summon pigs and you survive enougth time for your team to kill those pigs, and when healer miss the heal on phase 2 where boss avoids it, i usually take the boss and kite it again until healer can heal again, i explain that when i get the boss they recover and we usually win, unless someone hit the boss they are all close and boss AOE kills them all xD

For me this is the best team for deathless and mis-fittes

Wicker(Me :P) ---> Firestaff and CC in general
Webber ---> Dart Dps he gets molten
Winona ---> Healer
Woodie ---> Runner for boarillas and 2nd tank for boarrior he gets the 2nd marble suit and widfrig spear
Wx ---> Main tank he get first marble suit and increased received heal helmet
Widfrig ---> Melee dps until boss switch to darts and improve Firestaff and Dart dps damage.

And yes i play with 250+ pin for me delay isnt an excuse :p

20171116132217_1.thumb.jpg.f34118f690aff8053026108367ca30ef.jpg

Beaten Boarrior twice now one of which (my very first victory in fact!) was a gold speedrun, and it has been a ton of fun!

Gold Speedrun comp:

1. Wolfgang Primary Tank

2. Woodie Runner/Secondary Tank

3. Wicker Healer/Tome Juggler

4. Maxwell Mage

5. Wigfrid Dart DPS (and to force spiral spear drop cuz that thing is awesome)

6. Wilson DPS/For the two cases in which people died... both of which were Woodie... and I was Woodie... My bad for not making my first Forge win a perfect win.

Basic Victory comp:

Repeat #1-3

4. Willow Mage

5. Wigfrid 3rd Tank

6.  Wilson Dart DPS/Revives which were needed a lot more often

Archived