Allow hosts to make lobbies with a minimum level required

. . .

No offense, but it's tedious to join lobby after lobby hoping to join someone who is over level 10 then I don't have to explain everything 10 times to level 1 players every lobby I join only to lose because everyone keeps dying every couple seconds or disconnects :wilson_ecstatic:!

How about showing the server's name in the lobby? If people choose quick match, they don't know it is a 10+ level game when they are in. And a description would be nice or maybe an option to let not join via quick match, only by browsing and selecting.

how about vote to kick? because some kinda trollig, activity showed up in last days. in servers named 60+ joins some "Cocaine pirncess" lvl 8 and starts telling about Dota, and these encounters happening more and more, yesterday 2 times today 5 to morrow 10.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:56 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

I've seen quite a few servers that have a password, and they put the password and level requirement in the server name so players aren't joining from the quick match option. Seems to work well from what I've seen.

People below the level posted still join. Someone actually told me once, "you weren't born lvl 30"....... I honestly do not know why they would waste people's time like that.

Archived