What skins did you get?

thistownneedsguns

To be fair, I bought all Forge items because I just didn't want to spend that much time grinding. Got to Level 60 though and I got all achievements, so it's somewhat justified. Just hope that I'll be able to get the new 8 achievements tomorrow, and pray to god one achievement won't require you to beat it with 3 players, because it'll take long - not difficult, but it'll take sincerely long and will force me to make new strategies.

Got another Elegant, i've been lucky this week (not to mention my first in-game elegant drop)

so, my tally of more notable things out of Forge chests:

- Barbed Helmet

- Woody Gladiator

- Wigfrid Gladiator

- Marble Suit

- Infernal Staff

- Silk Wooden Armor

- Impatient Emote

- Step dance emote x2

20171202153124_1.jpg

20171127154044_1.jpg

I'm level 72 and I've gotten 4 elegants from boxes. The End is Nigh x2, Webber skin and Wendy skin. Seems like a reasonable drop rate on them, no complaints.

So far I've crafted the ham bat skin (best item re-skin IMO), the DPS log suit skin (It's the one with the bones/teeth around the edge of it. The dragonfly Scalemail version looks AWESOME!), the football helmet skin and the blue flower garland skin. Those are the ones I cared the most about and I've gotten everything I really wanted from this event.

That being said, I wouldn't mind getting the fire staff and amulet skins as well as a few other gladiator skins for the other characters. But, I won't be too sad if I don't get them.

On a completely side note, I'm one of those people that really doesn't care about emoticons, emotes, portrait icons etc. I've literally unraveled every single thing with a few minor exceptions. I've kept one portrait icon (pengull), one portrait frame (pengulls. lol) and the 9 vignette loading screens. I unraveled every emote, every emoticon, every other icon and frame. You can only ever use one frame and icon at any given time, so I just kept my two favorites and got rid of the rest. In regular play, I never emote and tbh, am perfectly satisfied with the standard emotes everyone has anyway. I don't care about emoticons because tbh. I played around with them and while they're neat, I honestly kept forgetting which I had access to or what to type to make them appear. Seems like a perfect mod to implement but again, I just don't care enough about them. Unraveling all of them gave me plenty of spools to craft actual visual skins that I really do like, so again, very pleased overall.

much the same, myself. 

I crafted: Fanged logsuit (the one with the teeth), blue flower garland, hambat, end is NIgh, grass suit (the one with the bow), and i bought all the character skins

i kept a few of the portraits and icons i liked, but unraveled most. I do occasionally emote for fun with my friends, so I kept he ones i liked of those. I only kept  3 viginettes (Maxwell, Wendy, Webber), because i didn' tmuch like the other ones xD 

Archived