TheKingofSquirrels

GAME DISCONNECTS WHEN YOU WIN

xxVERSUSxy    421

Yep, happened to me as well. 0 exp. Happy times, no happy endings :D

Not stressed (too much), previously got some nice skins (and don't wanna think what other possible nice skins I've ''dodged' via this error or what it is). Yet hope this won't repeat again tomorrow..

won both the games i played this morning and one i dced during the loading screen to go to the results page and the other worked perfectly fine. The one that dced wasn't recorded in my forge_stats file, but i still have the achievements and got the xp because it leveled me up twice.

• Like 1

brbrmensch    522
On 11/10/2017 at 8:15 PM, ScottHansen said:

We are looking into it.

Spoiler

84957AA7F801C2CDB8F3E821C82EB42D80A21154

Spoiler

8E517EDCFB97B45A08A79D683FB4C3829FB07ECD

others stayed at server. nobody got anything for that

got neither "achievement" for completion, nor xp

Edited by brbrmensch

ScottHansen    723

We've recently made changes that should resolve the issue. For anyone that get this, please attach you client_log.txt  file to the bug report. It will help us determine the source of the disconnection.

1 hour ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

I got multiple achievements but got disconnected after the match ended. Despite unlocking them I received no XP.

The code for unlocking achievements is imbedded in the same network event as the experience, so if you saw an achievement unlocked then you should have receive the XP from the achievement and the match as well.

• Like 1

Palecwsmalec1    864

i disconnected right after a match ended yesterday, however i got Solo Survivor and Forging Victory as Woodie and all the related EXP, soo...

Yeah. it seems to be partially fixed.

11 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

We've recently made changes that should resolve the issue. For anyone that get this, please attach you client_log.txt  file to the bug report. It will help us determine the source of the disconnection.

The code for unlocking achievements is imbedded in the same network event as the experience, so if you saw an achievement unlocked then you should have receive the XP from the achievement and the match as well.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I suppose I didn't see the XP.

brbrmensch    522

well, game disconnected me after victory again today, but i got xp this time (well, i'm not sure actually, but other said they did), so, that's much better

Edited by brbrmensch