GAME DISCONNECTS WHEN YOU WIN

TheKingofSquirrels

• Developer

We've recently made changes that should resolve the issue. For anyone that get this, please attach you client_log.txt  file to the bug report. It will help us determine the source of the disconnection.

1 hour ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

I got multiple achievements but got disconnected after the match ended. Despite unlocking them I received no XP.

The code for unlocking achievements is imbedded in the same network event as the experience, so if you saw an achievement unlocked then you should have receive the XP from the achievement and the match as well.

11 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

We've recently made changes that should resolve the issue. For anyone that get this, please attach you client_log.txt  file to the bug report. It will help us determine the source of the disconnection.

The code for unlocking achievements is imbedded in the same network event as the experience, so if you saw an achievement unlocked then you should have receive the XP from the achievement and the match as well.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I suppose I didn't see the XP.

Archived