Trinket display

Here is a small idea : why not having a structure when you can put a trinket, so you can decorate your base with your nice trinket. With the halloween update there is some trinkets i really like, i would like to display them without just putting them in ground.

8 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Personally, I've always wanted the end table to do this. If you placed any item on it other then a flower, it would remove the vase and display the item instead. And if you placed an edible item on it you could eat it off the table directly.

They could even add in chairs, or the ability to place several foodstuffs/items at a time. Obviously this would all be cosmetic, but it would be something fun and unique to do! :D

11 hours ago, Lumina said:

With the halloween update there is some trinkets i really like

Mine is the Oshnu clock and crystal ball.

44 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Personally, I've always wanted the end table to do this. If you placed any item on it other then a flower, it would remove the vase and display the item instead. And if you placed an edible item on it you could eat it off the table directly.

This! I'd love for the end table to have some decorations. What's the point of a table if it doesn't have stuff on it?

Archived