Trapped in the Nothingness

While I messing around with my friend on Xbox I decided to just do a joke where I danced for a whole day and have them save me before night came. Let's just say that didn't happen and I was dedicated to dancing. After my timely death I started haunting stuff waiting for them to revive me. I ended up finding a clockwork rook and I haunted it causing it to charge it eventually charged in a direction that caused it to ram me off the normal boundaries and well just look at the mess I was in.

Spoiler

59fe753af2d66_ScreenShot2017-11-04at8_58_03PM.thumb.png.943752c6e89ecd94e066c2e4523dc8ce.png

My friend found some frogs and was nearly trashed and then they were rammed by the rook nearly dead but not dead enough to not have the health for a tell-tale heart. So we found a spider nest and some glands in the swamp. I was not attempting to get back inside any time soon so I was having a blast while my friend struggled through all of this.

Spoiler

59fe75946ea3b_ScreenShot2017-11-04at8_58_19PM.thumb.png.4a4ac02a99c684e4e161389c033f755d.png

After the stunning realization that I could be revived outside the map I decided now is the time to stop being a jerk and start helping my friend. But I was trapped out there. In the Nothingness (name drop \o/). With no way of coming back inside I had my friend feed me through the boundary. I also forced them to give me the material for a tell-tale heart and they also gave me a dead Eye bone knowing this run was done for. I decided to explore what was out there. Two seconds into the exploration they died and I gave them the heart through the boundry

Spoiler

59fe7b4244fae_ScreenShot2017-11-04at8_58_46PM.thumb.png.d45fa5560cb1262dc6193422d09b6013.png

And just as the name implies there was nothing in the Nothingness (double name drop?). Thus ended our adventure we couldn't do anything anymore. We quit after a while of my holding myself and the whispers never ceasing. The moral of this story is if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you.

Archived