Kite Characters

Coldman

Hi everyone,

These are kite roles that i use for kiting :)

Woodie

Spoiler

- Roles: Kiter (bait) and Tanker

- Items:

- For boss fighting i use Steadfast Stone Armor (90 defense -15% movespeed, resistance to knockback)

- For boss fighting you can switch to Flower Headband (+25% Healing Received) 

Note: Woodie is the best runner for me because I can switch him to tanker.

Wilson

Spoiler

- Roles: KiterReviver and Attacker

- Items:

- For boss fighting you can switch to Stone Splint Mail (85 defense)

Note: I recommend to have another Wilson in your team. 

Wendy, Willow or Webber

Spoiler

- Roles: Kiter and Attacker

- Items:

Note: Wendy has Abigail (Abigail deal damage and tank monsters). Willow has extra damage, because of her perks, and Bernie which can tank monsters. Webber has 3 spiders. 

Wes

Spoiler

- Roles: Kiter and Attacker

- Items:

Note: Wes makes enemies focus on him longer then average. He can be revived quickly.

Note: You only need one item with +movespeed for kiting :)

I hope i help you :)

As can be seen from the actual match data files, Abigail's total damage in a match is less than 5% (2~4% depending) of what the Wendy does (assuming no fire staff, because wendy shouldn't typically have it). She tends to hit about 1k damage. Abigail can distract enemies a little more aggressively than Bernie but has well under half his hp and spends most of the match dead... >.> I wouldn't recommend Wendy to anyone, and she does not do more damage than Bernie because Willow's damage bonus results in 3~5x more extra damage than Abigail. And Bernie lives way longer when tanking enemies, can be revived, etc.

Plus Abigail actually wakes up the boarrior while he sleeps sometimes; not often, but even once is terrible. Webber's spiders didn't do this in my experience and, like Willow, contribute way more damage than Abigail does. Not that I'd recommend Willow or Webber runner, but XD

Hopefully there'll be a minor Wendy buff in full release? ...and relisting the equipment every time feels slightly silly since it's all just "wear the reed armor and feather hat, oh and woodie can tank". XD

As far as boarrior goes, Woodie is the BEST tank because spamming lucy toss will pull Boarrior's aggro mostly onto Woodie. Woodie leading Boarrior into a corner and keeping him stuck in place makes the boss fight notably easier. If he wears the HP regen hat too, he can tank a ridiculous amount of damage for the party.

Also, Woodie is the easiest/most consistent runner for boarilla because his HP lets him tank extra hits, and if you ever drop boarilla aggro, a single lucy toss fixes it. The second Wes drops boarilla's aggro (got hit twice and died, or the summons aggro'd onto you when they spawned), sorry, you might not ever get it back due to his minimal aggro draw. He DOES work perfectly fine if nothing goes wrong, but it sucks when something does.

Wilson's OK just because it means more wilsons in the party, and I love more wilsons in the party. As long as the runner knows what they're doing, anyone with darts works, after all.

Archived