The Ancient Gateway Destabilization Time Displayer & More

Hello,I wanted to suggest adding something for the Ancient Gateway in "Atrium",after Fuelweaver is beaten.

It would add a timer,showing the players,how much time they have,until the Gateway destabilizes,and explodes.

It would give the Players a bit more stress,and a decision: Stay,or leave.

Players would have around 3-4 minutes to leave the maze,and the whole Atrium itself.

If they would get out from Atrium in time,and they would be still in caves,they would hear from far a very strong explosion,making a lot od creepy noises,creating an earthquake shaking the whole screen,and dropping a lot of stones from the top of the cave,but nothing else bad would happen. Just a few Shadow particles coming from the side,where the gateway is,and after disappearing.

If they would stay,or not leave in time,the Gateway would start to Drag In ALL the players that are still in the Atrium (like sealnado in shipwrecked or something),and when all the players will get absorbed by it,there would appear a very strong shadow explosion,that would take the players somewhere (Currently I think it would take them to arena in "The Forge" event).

What do You think about that?

I think that it would be a big improvement and a very cool addicion for the game.

Please,share with your oppinions here.

On 31/10/2017 at 7:31 PM, Wilson_pl said:

Hello,I wanted to suggest adding something for the Ancient Gateway in "Atrium",after Fuelweaver is beaten.

It would add a timer,showing the players,how much time they have,until the Gateway destabilizes,and explodes.

It would give the Players a bit more stress,and a decision: Stay,or leave.

Players would have around 3-4 minutes to leave the maze,and the whole Atrium itself.

If they would get out from Atrium in time,and they would be still in caves,they would hear from far a very strong explosion,making a lot od creepy noises,creating an earthquake shaking the whole screen,and dropping a lot of stones from the top of the cave,but nothing else bad would happen. Just a few Shadow particles coming from the side,where the gateway is,and after disappearing.

If they would stay,or not leave in time,the Gateway would start to Drag In ALL the players that are still in the Atrium (like sealnado in shipwrecked or something),and when all the players will get absorbed by it,there would appear a very strong shadow explosion,that would take the players somewhere (Currently I think it would take them to arena in "The Forge" event).

What do You think about that?

I think that it would be a big improvement and a very cool addicion for the game.

Please,share with your oppinions here.

Does it actually explode now?

Archived