[Game Update] - 124

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.24 - 10/30/2017 (PlayStation 4)

• The Hallowed Nights are upon us! Discover new tricks and treats around the world of Don't Starve. Fill your candy bag to the brim and satisfy your sweet tooth with all sorts of sugary seasonal treats! 
  • Hallowed Nights skins have been added for everyone to enjoy. These spooky costumes will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to enjoy them before the event ends! 
  • Also available are special disguises that will stick around, but they’ll only drop during the season of Hallowed Nights, so be on the look-out for these rare items and snag them all while you can!

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Are the drop rates for rare items increased? I feel as if I won't get any Elegants for this event and I'd appreciate the option to buy sets. PC has the steam market, and, well, we have only hope that we get good drops. Thanks for the update by the way Klei, the skins are all looking great!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, P13R4T said:

What's the difference between the skins and disguises? And how do you get them?

the halloween skins are avaiable to everybody but only during the event and the disguises are skins that eventually drop as any other skin.

btw i only can use Winona halloween skin i don't know if that's intentionally or what

• Like 1

I just tried it out and I got only the grass gekko skin for Winona and no other skins? All the other stuff seems to be implemented but not the skins!So I’m not sure if this only happens in my game or if others have that promised too.

image.jpg

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I just tried it out and I got only the grass gekko skin for Winona and no other skins? All the other stuff seems to be implemented but not the skins!So I’m not sure if this only happens in my game or if others have that promised too.

image.jpg

how did you get the pirate birdcage on ps4? 

2 minutes ago, Pebrot said:

If you own Steam version of Shipwrecked, you can use the key to unlock it. You have to choose though if you want to unlock it on the PC version or console version, as the key is a one time use only. I have it on PS4 as well.

Edited by bestnick8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pebrot said:

AFAIK you can only get if you've bought the game on steam as well, and instead of using the code on steam you use it on PS4. Copy the cdkey for SW into the redeem codes section in your game

• MOTD
19 hours ago, Master Wolf said:

I hope so too, the Xbox tends to get the short end of the stick by Klei.

It's taking longer than expected as we're still working out XB1 update cycles. Console updates are not as simple for us to deploy as Steam. They require a lot of  3rd party partner coordination, certification and waiting on our end.

There's no ETA yet, but we're working on it, it will just come much later than we wanted.

In the future we'd like to keep console parity as much as possible, and we do try. 

• Like 3