good strat for deerclops.

So i was playing with my group and we discovered something. we unintentionally lured a tree guard near our base he would wonder around and plant himself at night. well anyways the deerclops finally showed up and we got it to agro on the treeguard and the treeguard killed him... easy peasy.

Hey @Sy Tarn, welcome to the forums. Group? Did you perhaps meant to post this for DST? If so, I've moved this to Tales of Life and Death which I believe is the better subforum for your thread.

Treeguards are definitely a practical means to deal with Deerclops. It's always fun to watch other creatures fight for you. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

Leading the Deerclops to the swamp is also a fun time. Sit back and watch him mow through tentacles and get you all you need for your spring raincoats! ^.^

BTW, I've heard that if you want to use a Treeguard and have none available you can lead Deerclops through the forest and a Treeguard will usually spawn after it's smashed enough trees and kill it. (I haven't tried that myself because I always opt for making it kill tentacles. Or just, kiting it, if I feel like living dangerously)

Archived