The lock of locked threads is barely visible

fimmatek

I was reading the DST forum and clicked a (btw not long ago necroed) thread that got locked, but I didn't notice it was locked, just at the bottom of the last page. After this I checked the subforum page and saw that the lock sign is there, just very light gray and almost not visible. 

Is that intended or is it a bug? I remember locks were red before.

forumlockedtopicbug.png.36748e27ee2e558adc90b6ee49b15ea2.png

I looked at the DST General Discussions subforum and found this: (this time with the "moved to" arrow)

forumsbug.thumb.png.59515d93fa4105d502e5cc858f315d3d.png

Every second thread's arrow is red (if it has any). It doesn't look like coincidence... but honestly, unless it's intended, why and how would/could happen this bug with right every second thread?...

4 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Every second thread's arrow is red (if it has any). It doesn't look like coincidence... but honestly, unless it's intended, why and how would/could happen this bug with right every second thread?...

Look at the background. The white backgrounds seem to always have grey symbols, while the gray backgrounds seem to always have red symbols.

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Look at the background. The white backgrounds seem to always have grey symbols, while the gray backgrounds seem to always have red symbols.

Now that makes sence, thank for pointing out! But I think all the lock/arrow signs should be red, right?

Btw, I had to look at the screen in about 60 degrees to see the difference between the gray and white... I don't know if the problem is with my eyes, my computer or just the colors. 

5 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

But I think all the lock/arrow signs should be red, right?

Probably, though I reckon a darker grey would be better.

4 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I don't know if the problem is with my eyes, my computer or just the colors. 

It's very slight, yes. Odds are sunlight makes it hard to see, or your screen is not well calibrated.

Archived