The worst hound attack ever.

I was playing by myself and had spawned a treeguard, (one of those big ones that you don't want to encounter early on) as to be expected your weapon breaks and you forget how to kite the monster your fighting, it didn't go very well. I was playing on wilderness, so it was really no biggie and I wen't back to get all my stuff. And then the hound attack came. At this point I was running towards the beefalo for cover, and hadn't been able to get any of my items because of the hounds. However, the beefalo where right next to a sinkhole that I had opened up, and none of the hounds seemed to be hitting them. So I spent the whole day running in circles, trying not to get hit. Then dusk came. This ment that I had to deal with bats as well as hounds, and started taking damage pretty quickly. When dusk was ending, the beefalo finally got around to killing everything. I was oh so happy, spamming the dance emote to celebrate my unlikely victory! Then night came and Charlie killed me because I didn't have a torch.

On 10/21/2017 at 4:54 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

I was playing by myself and had spawned a treeguard, (one of those big ones that you don't want to encounter early on) as to be expected your weapon breaks and you forget how to kite the monster your fighting, it didn't go very well. I was playing on wilderness, so it was really no biggie and I wen't back to get all my stuff. And then the hound attack came. At this point I was running towards the beefalo for cover, and hadn't been able to get any of my items because of the hounds. However, the beefalo where right next to a sinkhole that I had opened up, and none of the hounds seemed to be hitting them. So I spent the whole day running in circles, trying not to get hit. Then dusk came. This ment that I had to deal with bats as well as hounds, and started taking damage pretty quickly. When dusk was ending, the beefalo finally got around to killing everything. I was oh so happy, spamming the dance emote to celebrate my unlikely victory! Then night came and Charlie killed me because I didn't have a torch.

Poor thing.  

Archived