Deerclops not spawning

grekon

A deerclops didnt spawn in second and thirn winter of my second rog world. Do you think that it could be a bug or just bad lack? Also is it possible to get more than one deerclops per winter? and if it is possible how could i influence it?

7 hours ago, Sir Squidington said:

Seasonal bosses don't always spawn. And it is technically possible for the clops to spawn twice, I think? The wiki has additional information.

well i read on the wiki that deerclops spawning depends on the snow? dunno maybe I will try the conch or dripping pipe to increase snow amount.

6 hours ago, grekon said:

well i read on the wiki that deerclops spawning depends on the snow? dunno maybe I will try the conch or dripping pipe to increase snow amount.

It think it depends not on how much snow, but simply on the presence of snow. There's a point in the game where it becomes warmer and all structures and plants lose the snow on them. Deerclops can only spawn while structure are covered in snow and ponds are frozen. I think.

Archived