Dullard's Dupe Dump Duo

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Ooh that looks really good.

If there was a way to turn sculpts into 3D models, maybe you and @mf99k could collab on the ONI project... but I don't think that's possible. It should be though...

I mean, that looks like a 3d model already, and depending on the program used to make it, it's probably exportable as something I could use in unreal like a .obj or .fbx

On 10/6/2017 at 3:46 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Ooh that looks really good.

If there was a way to turn sculpts into 3D models, maybe you and @mf99k could collab on the ONI project... but I don't think that's possible. It should be though...

Thank you! I made it in Zbrush so it's easy to export an obj. or stick it into Maya. It has a ridiculous amount of polygons though.

On 10/6/2017 at 12:34 PM, minespatch said:

If your thread got archived, you could always JoeW about it?

Ah, nah I don't want to bother anyone about it.

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

It'd be a interesting project for you to tackle in the future. Though sounds like you got other stuff planned?

I should plan out a small scene for oni. I really want to try and re-create the gorgeous gas material in UE4.

I do but I always have lots of things I want to do and they either don't turn out they way I want or I forget about them.

Archived