Two Wormholes One Island

So I was messing around with world generation and using console to reveal maps, just seeing how different settings affected each map, and I came across this. I have never ever seen two wormholes leading to a single island before, and I have played  A LOT of maps.  I've seen islands, sure, but this?! Crazy! Unfortunately the exits of the wormholes were really close to each other on the map, making them not very useful.  

two wormhole to island.png

40 minutes ago, cptCalavera said:

I love when you get wormhole islands. Once I had a wormhole lead to an island, and on that island there was a wormhole leading to a second island. I made it my super secret hide away.

Man, that sounds awesome!  I'm gonna keep messing with world gen and see what other interesting things I can find.  I found a basalt set piece on one just a little bit ago and I have never seen that set piece outside of Adventure Mode so it was really nice to learn that it can spawn in survival, albeit very rarely.

Archived