Random Art Thread

Charlie_99

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Great work for posting a non-ds thread! I'm looking forward to seeing more variety in your work.

The first two are really crisp. Especially the cat piece. You're balancing the shading with strong geometric shapes.

Thank you so much!:wilson_love:

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Sorry I just noticed. The purple and greys pop out from the bright colors.

How could the lines be improved?

No problem! You're right,I knew I should've used other colors XD

I guess I can erase them and draw them again? This is an older piece though :p

3 hours ago, Charlie_99 said:
  1. Here's a drawing of Skeledork for @minespatch ! He's a really nice guy and has amazing art skills. 
  2. I am sorry the picture looks kinda crappy. My phone's camera isn't really good ;u;
  1. I didn't expect this, thanks bud! You're getting really good too.
  2. Don't fret, I can see it just fine. :wilson_smile: When you're having  a problem like that, you could download a program like paintdotnet and firealpaca and could level the quality of the photo. With paintdotnet, it has a sharpen effect I use which help makes the photo clearer.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I didn't expect this, thanks bud! You're getting really good too.
  2. Don't fret, I can see it just fine. :wilson_smile: When you're having  a problem like that, you could download a program like paintdotnet and firealpaca and could level the quality of the photo. With paintdotnet, it has a sharpen effect I use which help makes the photo clearer.

1. You're welcome! Thanks! :wilson_love:

2. Thanks for the advise!

Archived