Working on something...

1 minute ago, jbeetle said:

I have a plan (didn't notice the texture stretching on the right of the scroll paper. whoops):

kleiscene1.thumb.png.afbc745ffa5b5dec5c464845017b0cfc.png

Blender and Photoshop

Not super familiar with blender but I'm guessing you're using photoshop for compositing?

Just now, mf99k said:

Not super familiar with blender but I'm guessing you're using photoshop for compositing?

I know next to nothing about compositing, but it's on my list. I use photoshop to edit the textures on all the objects, make normal maps in some cases, etc.

Just now, jbeetle said:

I know next to nothing about compositing, but it's on my list. I use photoshop to edit the textures on all the objects, make normal maps in some cases, etc.

compositing is basically just editing the image post-render. Does blender have a UV editor?

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm sorry but this gives me so many Bendy vibes. Just change Carter to Joey Drew and you got yourself some evil ink XD

Bendy came to my mind too after making it. Just recently watched an LP of it

I know I need to add more ONI-related stuff to the scene-in-progress, but for now, here's what i did today. It's not fully textured, but it at least looks like a game asset. It's supposed to be the plant growing book of Wickerbottom's.

booktree.png

On 10/9/2017 at 4:19 PM, mf99k said:

stuff

Don't suppose you could use any ONI models I might make for your VR thing? Side note, I knew i was losing my audience here because I wasn't making ONI-related art, so here's another (untextured) piece. Can anyone guess what it is?

ONIobject.JPG

Archived