Sign in to follow this  
Rily

[H] Catcoon carryall, WX-78 Triumphant and weatherbeaten torch[W] Offers

Rily    471

I got the catcoon backpack again, is my third time, I got just 4 elegant skins in my 1000+ hours and 2 of them were these backpacks,
(I got the third one from the ONI alfa)

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=128617314&token=yggcx2aV

I don't like it but I think klei is trying to tell me something, if I got another of these backpacks I'll confirm my curse, at least these things are a bit expensive

I have other things for trade like the WX-78 triumphant set and the weatherbeaten torch (actually on market, ask for it if you want it)

Edited by Rily

Rily    471

Hi, I just updated my list of unwanted items, please don't offer me games or counter strike stuff, I want more DST skins

thedude1320    0

Hey i can trade if u wanth i dont have elegant items but i have a lot of distinguished and elegants have the new distinguished from wiona 2 the worker dress i dont know the name also the shadow suit and so long i will be more than happy to trade with u

Rily    471
4 hours ago, thedude1320 said:

Hey i can trade if u wanth i dont have elegant items but i have a lot of distinguished and elegants have the new distinguished from wiona 2 the worker dress i dont know the name also the shadow suit and so long i will be more than happy to trade with u

well, let's see, what would you want from my inventory and what you may offer?, feel free to send an offer, you should see all my stuff now with that link

thedude1320    0

well there is just 1 problem i will send u  and offer in 4 days cuz i canceld my past trades by actident so i need to wait untill i can trade again see u than