Backpack bag or portable backpack

I want to suggest portable version of backpack, so you can just fold your empty backpack and place it into inventory.

It would be really nice if we can carry our empty backpacks with us and use them when we need them. It can be special backpack which you can loot from bosses, or it can be backpack bag, which can hold any empty backpack

I don't mind if i have to kill 50 Misery toadstools as Wes with bug net for this item, but it can make people use more body slot items

Backpack is obviously most popular item now, and additional equip slot is one of the most popular mods too, because people don't want to drop their backpacks, but want to use other body items too.

Maybe making it epic boss loot can make people to drop mods and increase body items popularity

7 hours ago, landromat said:

because you can wear body item instead, and when you need a backback, you  don't run to your base to take it

If I have enough space to use a portable backpack then I probably wouldn't need on to begin with, I'll probably wearing a body slot item already.

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

If I have enough space to use a portable backpack then I probably wouldn't need on to begin with, I'll probably wearing a body slot item already.

and what will you do in sutiation when you suddenly needed it? run to your base.

We really need to discuss usefulness of portable backpack? i thought it's obvious

3 hours ago, landromat said:

and what will you do in sutiation when you suddenly needed it? run to your base.

I wouldn't though I'm prepared if I'm giving up a backpack for a body slot item the way you're describing this backpack makes it redundant or makes it sound so

Archived