[PETITION] Make Klei Acknowledge Robot Respect Equality

Sign the petition  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the respect to robots?

• Yes, I am a robot and want to be respected.
    • Yes, I am not a robot but I support robot equality.
    • No, I am a robotist.

Hi, it has come to my attention that Klei has added human meat to the game previously but has removed it due to it being too macabre.

However, human meat turned out to give a big penalty to health and Sanity. WX-78 is able to eat gears while upgrading it's own maximum stats and increasing it's current stats heavily.

This is WX-78's inspection dialogue with gears that still exists to this day.

sublime_text_2017-09-21_16-35-22.png

Robot equality is a serious problem as an incountable amount of robot lives are ended by disrespectful humans everyday.

Here are some more examples of the pain that robots receive everyday:

opera_2017-09-21_16-37-14.png

So I personally think Klei should go on and give robots some respect in their videogame so they arent traumatized in videogames where people go to have a good time for them to get scared of such macabre cannibalism. Please give me your thoughts.

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Residays said:

Excellent, the moderator is under my control, now to proceed for further manipulation to give myself unlimited skins obtained every 10 seconds that are always in the elegant tier.

MY FELLOW NON-ROBOT, IF WE HAD ACCESS TO THAT, I WOULD BE PLAYING DON'T STARVE TOGETHER FAR MORE OFTEN

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

MY FELLOW NON-ROBOT, IF WE HAD ACCESS TO THAT, I WOULD BE PLAYING DON'T STARVE TOGETHER FAR MORE OFTEN

You can't lie to me, I am the one who is supossed to do that.

By the way, we got an update for rose skins a few hours ago.

On ‎21‎-‎09‎-‎2017 at 5:41 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Now that I think about it, assuming you're a volunteer moderator they should give you improved cosmetic drops so they don't have to worry about paying you.

Archived