What event skins would we like to see made available year 'round?

It's been suggested that if we want to be able to wear some of the special event skins (the ones made available to everyone for a limited time only, not skins that are dropped but for a limited time during an event and can be worn whenever you want thereafter), we should list them here. 

Although I love the Halloween costumes, I don't actually want to see other players wearing them out of season. I would, however, like to have the green ice-skating dress with the white fur trim to put on Wig every game winter because it's not THAT season-specific and green is really her color. It looks especially spiffy with the green skin for the winter's cap. I also think the Victorian suits from las year's winter even would look good year 'round, although what would really be awesome is a full Victorian collection for all the characters.

10 hours ago, PillsStealer said:

The bottomless firepit isn't an event item, it's a steam inventory item given to those who played don't starve together when it was in early access

Alright.. I missed early access. But the firepit, it's just so nice and pretty. 

I wonder, since they said you could 'crush dupes' or something to get points for event skins, I wonder if you'd be able to crush a dupe Tragic Torch since some people have 2 from Cyclum puzzles. Probably not bc timeless stuff but just a thought

2 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

I wonder, since they said you could 'crush dupes' or something to get points for event skins, I wonder if you'd be able to crush a dupe Tragic Torch since some people have 2 from Cyclum puzzles. Probably not bc timeless stuff but just a thought

inb4 i accidentally crushed my timeless skin topics

Probably most of the clothing skins. I don't think they are too themed and would probably be ok to use year round.

I would also like to see servers using an event to allow said event skins to be usable on the server. (If "Hallowed Nights" is enabled then players can use restricted skins like the Elegant costumes while connected to the server.) (I believe) Currently the restricted event skins are added to players steam inventories when the event is live and removed when it is over so it is against the EULA of Steam and DST to attempt to do this with mods. (Valve would probably hire a hacker who could generate steam inventory items.) It would require more work of Klei to implement but its something I would like to see in the games future.

Archived