Hype for hamlet?

I know I'm hyped, from what it looks like from the pics on steam page, it might be a dungeon crawler with loot and a town of pigmen to live with. 

some people complain that it is not "survival", but we have not gotten the dlc yet. one of the pics looks like you have to buy your food, which is not bad and adds a twist to survival.:wilson_vforvictory:

5 hours ago, grekon said:

Aristocratic pigs have clothes? Is there any chance we can get some vanity cosmetics for DS single player?

That'd be cool. Jouste did two hunchbeast related drawing streams for the last two weeks. Hunchbeasts wearing logarmors and Rocklobster wearing tophats would be interesting additions. Since Pigmen can wear hats

4 hours ago, jantonio said:

what if the game played out like animal crossing, but the villagers were pigmen ;>.

Might be a cute idea in the future if Hamlet takes off with success.

7 hours ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

No hype, it's been added to an outdated game that nobody plays anymore.

No hype whatsoever, just really annoying. 

It won't be outdated once Hamlet hits. And it'll bring back a lot of players with the new content. So yes, hype. Hype for the revival of a game we all thought was just going to die and wither away.

Well... until now no real hype on my side. But enough exitement to put it on my steam-wishlist. And I'm hoping for more information soon. Like: Whats hamlet about (yeah pigs... and pig civilisation..., but more details?), will there be an early access or even a pre-early access like ONI? And more details about the date (Q1/Q2 2018 is quite vague).

Yeah... I'm happy that DS is not dead and gets new content. But for beeing hyped the information is not enough.

On 9/20/2017 at 6:28 AM, jantonio said:

what if the game played out like animal crossing, but the villagers were pigmen ;>.

Dude, what if the concept was to survive in different kinds of animal villages! Each animal species having their own way to kill you if you aggravate them.

I'm hyped, or at least as hyped as I can be given how little we know. It looks like Hamlet will change the world structure in a manner similar to Shipwrecked, so I'm looking forward to a new twist on DS.

Details are really vague right now though, so there isn't a lot to talk about. 

Yeah hype hype hype! So hyped right!
Hamlet looks very interesting and Klei never lets me down so I'm in!
I also would like to know the secret why piggys worship Fire/Light so much like Melisandre her Lord of the Light in Game of Thrones, hopes so high we will find it finally out, since its in Piggys Hometown and maybe why Pigman can speak.

From what I saw in the Metheus Puzzle Pictures, it seems that bunnys went down (the hole like alice in wonderland) into the caves ages ago got in touch with Nightmarefuel and became Beardlord or whatever *caugh caugh* Radium *caugh caugh*

So I would like to know what happened to Pigmans, that they can talk

I'm super-excited for Hamlet! DS has been one of my favorite and most played games ever since I found it way back in 2013, any and all new content is greatly appreciated and even more reason for me to spread the word to peeps who haven't discovered it yet!

HYPE :wilson_vforvictory: HYPE :wilson_vforvictory: HYPE :wilson_vforvictory:HYPE :wilson_vforvictory: HYPE :wilson_vforvictory: HYPE :wilson_vforvictory: HYPE :wilson_vforvictory: HYPE :wilson_vforvictory:HYPE

I'm kinda groaning internally, not because I hate DLC, but because A) I have yet to master and explore the BASE GAME and there's still hours of new DLC like Shipwrecked and ROG and B) it's going to potentialy break more mods and lead to another surge of compatibility requests.

Archived