What Is The Worst Spawn You've Had?

So. I've been playing a fair bit and I like to say I've seen a fair share of spawns. Some, mediocre. Some... less mediocre. And then, there's this one. A spawn surrounded by Carbon Dioxide pockets and one giant, Carbon filled cavern. I had nowhere to expand, and the nearest water was dozens of spaces above me. What's your worst spawn? I'd like to hear all about it.

20170918184408_1.jpg

Both of those look alright to me...

@DuplicantWebber - Although I can't see the whole screen, you seem to have plenty of algae, copper, and a ready made CO2 pit :D 

@SusanMcO - Ridiculous amounts of algae, copper, sand and a big old pool of water :p 

I've had starts where I have had zero seeds, zero copper/metals of any kind, little algae, submerged oxylite, etc etc, and they've been some of my favourite playthroughs. Play the hand you're dealt, if nothing else it'll teach you some adaptability ;)

@Lifegrow  You'd think so, except as I've gone in more, that pool is not very big and the other biomes start almost immediately out of the dark, so it's not nearly as much as you would think. 

And I absolutely love the challenge of it  :D I didn't view this as complaining, but more showing awesome battle scars  ;)

Archived