Polluted

RyanandLink

Treading through the entrance of Criss, a old man slouched at the back of the line. This didn't seem like a usual day.  From where he came from, the people in front were usually in books. It felt rather strange, he had to hold in from gawking at the group. So he tried to keep his expression as slumped as possible.

"This doesn't look like Albuquerque." The man muttered to himself.

Durham was near the front of the line. He had camped out here for quite the long time, mostly because he didn't camp IN line, infact, he was camped a few blocks away from inside of a trashcan. It didn't have the best smell, but breakfast was free, and free breakfast always makes a bad place just that much better. Luckily, around day 3, he'd gotten lucky and managed to wake up at a reasonable time where the line wasn't too long. Now he could finally find out if that coupon he found for free cheese sandwiches at the bottom of the same trash can he slept in was really all it turned out to be. In retrospect, it was probably expired, but Durham didn't know about expiration dates, so it still seemed like a pretty sweet deal. 

“I am the excited! Criss is havings the yum yums inside! Be goings inside soon, yes?” he asked to nobody in particular.

"No! You be doing the wrongs! Is line!"

Durham pointed to the line he was currently in.

"You be waiting for the sandwatches like the everybodys! No fair! No fair!"

Durham, though only recently learning about them from his recent rise to the overworld, was real passionate about the rules he had learned, no matter how serious or not they would be. He was a guest here, a more permanent guest, but a guest neverless, and he would follow the rules like a good little bug!

"The heck..." One of the guards said.  "Is it a special day or sumthin'? What's with all these strange things enterin' the town today?" He asked the other. He cleared his throat and yelled "Next." It seemed it was Durham's turn. "Name, age, race please." He asked him.

There's a buff man waiting in line right in front of Twent. He wears an axe and some armor. He turns his head to Ker, takes a good look at him, and goes back to staring at Durham.

It wasn't easy for Twent to ignore the man in front of him as he slouched. He turned his head out of fear of being rude or getting roughed up. Twent kept his hands in his pockets. Gulping as the line felt like hours. The sun was broiling down. Twent took his coat off and placed it under his arm. "Going to be a long day."

34 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

"Huh? Line?" He looked back at the rest of the line. "Oh, am sorry.." He crawls to the back of the line, and looks at the old man in front of him. "Hello!"

Twent took a jump back at the tiny man in front of him. "Ah, another one. Er, yeah? You need somethin'?" He knelt down to KEr.

Edited by minespatch

Ria was gliding freely from above. She loved going on little adventures. Then she noticed a line down below. "Huh? What's this?"

As she flew in closer, she realized it was a line to get into the city. "Criss, huh? Mine as well take a look." She glided down and landed at the end of the line.

(Boy it feels good to RP again -u-; also is Criss pronounced with a k sound or an s sound?)

"No can do, son. Where am I? A week ago I was in a town full of humans like me, walked through a highway and ended up here. You wouldn't happen to be familiar with this place, eh?" Twent rubbed his chin in though at Ker. Due to him missing a arm, Twent was having a hard time to balance.

(OKAY GOT MY APP.)

Name: Nicholas Weaver
Race: Human
Personality: Nick is a squire, AKA a knight-in-training. As such, he follows a knight's code of honor, which entails being loyal, brave, and chivalrous to everyone he meets. He takes this duty very seriously, and strives to abide by it at all times. Aside from that, he has a no-nonsense and authoritative sort of personality, which is often at odds with his relatively young age.
Appearance: Nicholas is scrawny and stands at about 5'5". He has black hair with a widow's peak, and his hair parts into two "halves" following its shape. (It's easier drawn than described, so I will be making a picture for him soonish.) He wears a traditional-looking set of squire's clothes, including a leather belt, a gray undershirt, pointed black boots, and a blue tunic with a fancy-looking golden crest emblazoned on the front. His eyes are mocha-brown.
Strengths: He has enough training in combat to make him a competent fighter, although he doesn't usually carry any weaponry with him, save for a small dagger. In times of peace, he excels at mediating between others, and he is always willing to protect those he sees as weaker than himself.
Weaknesses: Since he is barely a teenager, he has almost zero authority compared to those around him, and he often looks rather silly trying to assert it anyways. He isn't very quick to anger, but he will hold grudges against those who wrong him.

• Like 3

Durham didn't particularly know what age was. They didn't really have any way to track the days underground, that being said, they didn't know of the importance of tracking days either. You just did things, now, or later. Durham didn't want to be rude though, so he answered with the closest thing he could think of to age. 

"I am Durhams! I am much calm! I also be prince-y bear! Roy-al-ty! Is name, r-age, and race, yes? Good for gettings in?"

He sat down on the floor to prove how he was bear royalty. Royalty always sat, so if he sat, there would be no argument!

• Like 3

"Well, hello there... Bear."  The amputee stared at Durham for a moment. Trying to get used to the critters around him. Feeling like he was in a fairy tale. Twent stood up, cracking his muscles for a moment before slacking a pose again. "Wait... Is your name Ker or that's what you are?"He stared at Ker with confusion.

• Like 1

Nicholas strolled through the town with an air of authority. Running errands for a knight might not sound like the most exciting thing to be doing, but it was his duty, and that fact alone made him hold his head high as he purchased several odds and ends from the merchants. Small things, enough to fit in a satchel he'd brought along. As he passed the goods along to a messenger, however, he caught notice of the crowd forming outside what he assumed was the local tavern. Curiosity got the better of him, and after a moment of contemplation, he decided it would be worth investigating.

He took his place in line behind what he assumed was a half-dragon, half woman, and tried his best to look like he belonged there. If anyone asked, he'd just say he was there on knight's orders. Simple enough.