Winona and the struggling Queenly Figure

We know that the chesspieces start to move ("struggle" in the speechfiles) on new moon, which means we can start the fight with the shadow clockworks. Earlier the Queenly Figure had struggling examination qutoes too, but they were removed, (I guess) because this figure doesn't have a special gameplay role. 

However I just noticed that Winona still/yet has this examination quote and it is different from the ones of the bishop, knight and the rook. Is it just a bug, or...

is Klei planning to make something with the Queenly Figure?

20 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

We know that the chesspieces start to move ("struggle" in the speechfiles) on new moon, which means we can start the fight with the shadow clockworks. Earlier the Queenly Figure had struggling examination qutoes too, but they were removed, (I guess) because this figure doesn't have a special gameplay role. 

However I just noticed that Winona still/yet has this examination quote and it is different from the ones of the bishop, knight and the rook. Is it just a bug, or...

is Klei planning to make something with the Queenly Figure?

When they will make struggling boss figures? I want to kill shadow Bearger

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That... could actually be really neat. Klei could give a unique spin on these old bosses and include new blueprints and items using their normal drops.

idk what to do with bearger  fur and Goose feather, so yes, we badly need more crafts from boss loot

Archived