Weak Flingomatics Burned My Farms

Ispin69

I have flingomatics that cover my whole base. But this area where I have bee boxes, farms and berry bushes burned down even though its entirely covered. But if so much is burning it will burn the whole thing down. Like a flower that is just outside of its range burns and starts burning other flowers, its too much for one flingomatic. I had a dozen so boxes of twigs and grass so that I would never really have to harvest again for a long while and it all burned. It's so frustrating.

I should have just stayed in SW during summer but I also want to use the time to get Dragonfly's scale and harvest tumbleweed. It's not like I can't re-do everything even though there are limited amounts of berry bushes and honeycomb. I wonder if they can buff the flingomatic or should I have to double flingomatic everything to ensure this never happens again?

I have the flingomatic range check mod and yes I keep them all fueled regularly during summer if I stay at base. That's another issue, having 5 or so takes a ton of fuel, I use sticks even though I could use my tons of beefalo wool. I guess this is why people make summer bases to have just 1-2 flingomatics fueled.

I'm probably not going to play this game for a few weeks after this. Then have to go around digging up tons of twig and grass tufts. Good thing I do have a separate box of extra grass/twigs as well as bee boxes in SW. But I'm still worried it will happen again and again.

Edit: Actually I can hammer the bee boxes down for it's honeycomb I guess so not that bad of loss, just all the berry bushes and tufts which are limited.

Archived