The Forge Group-Up Thread

The Forge hasn't started yet, but you need a group of 6 to enter in, so, like the Metheus thread, I'm making this so people without groups can get together to defeat The Forge.

How to use:

1: The first person will write that they need a group, and write their steam name.

2: Someone will tag the first, saying they also need a group, with their steam name.

3: Someone will tag the first 2, saying they also need a group, with their steam name.

4: Continue this process until the 6th person has 5 people tagged in their post, and then add eachother on steam, make a group, and boom, you have a group.

5: After the first 6, repeat to step 1.

This idea is nice and could be useful, but it's way too early and we don't know much about the Forge. It's not sure yet if the 6 players are obligatory (though very likely). Also, mayble Klei will implement something similar too. and people building groups with strangers 1,5 - 2 month before the event may forget each other till then.

So I'd say we should wait till we get more info.

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

We've still got over a month to go before the forge is released. Seems a bit early for something like this.

You can start meeting people and get used to their playstyle while you wait for the Forge, is better than meeting random people during the event and realizing it doesnt work.

It's a great idea, if my laptop worked I would definetly ask for teammates.

55 minutes ago, Sketched_Philo said:

hey guys i heard you were gathering people to beat the forge ez and i found another forum where people talk about forge and discuss forge and how to win forge

here is a link...

have fun and win forge ez

The only way to win at forge is to stop Mojang from breaking everything...

Archived