Whether to wait hamlet loyal skin for DST?

If Klei decides to include a loyalty skin with Hamlet, I imagine that it will be something that has to do with the theme,  but is not directly in the DLC, like the Birdcage and Firepit.

It will most likely be a structure, and not one like a chest that already has multiple reskins. So, a pig house is a good guess, but maybe something like and Ice Flingomatic reskin? I'm just throwing ideas out there, I could be way off.

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:
31 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

...like and Ice Flingomatic reskin? I'm just throwing ideas out there, I could be way off.

Some might saying you're flinging ideas out there.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I'll leave now.

I guess you could say it was a nice suggestion

im not leaving ^_^

2 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

If Klei decides to include a loyalty skin with Hamlet, I imagine that it will be something that has to do with the theme,  but is not directly in the DLC, like the Birdcage and Firepit.

It will most likely be a structure, and not one like a chest that already has multiple reskins. So, a pig house is a good guess, but maybe something like and Ice Flingomatic reskin? I'm just throwing ideas out there, I could be way off.

Pretty COOL suggestion

Archived