Will tiles have colors from materials?

Hello!

The game have many Raw Minerals for making many items and they can be used for colored tiles. This will be like decoration.I know the materials modifies the tiles, but with colored tiles this game will be more colorfull in base.

Thanks for reading:)

13 hours ago, Botaxalim said:

Next update will have wallpaper decoration for colouring room

Who said that? The "rooms" overlay that uses the wallpaper has been in the game since long before it was even released.
Also there is a mod that changes the color of tiles depending on their materials and Klei will probably implement something similar in the future.

That's had me wanting of the same for a while - not knowing what's made out of what unless I click into the details is a sore spot in the U.I. right now. I understand that having so many elements might be a drag on things, but there could be a skinning effect on everything. Wouldn't mind having a golden Algae Deoxydizer...

On 16.09.2017 at 2:42 AM, Botaxalim said:

Next update will have wallpaper decoration for colouring room

I read the whole roadmap after Outbreak Update and did not see any specifics regarding future updates similar to what you claim. Can I have a source for this, please?

2 hours ago, Frytas53 said:

You said and this isn, t real.

I dont ask people to believe me, its just opinion bro. Chill , no need necro old month post. And people can have their own opinion, whenever you believe or not its all depend on evidence and facts. Of course im wrong predict the stuff, but i dont need apologize to anyone who call this lie. 

Archived