Summary of Rework Ideas for Winona

12 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I think the question is why "thematically" might this idea fit with her character skill set?

her clothes look drier

though there's the problem of when the player decides to change her outfit via customising skins which can break immersion since she's no longer wearing dry clothes, but that can be easily solved by either removing the effect when her outfit is different or by disallowing her outfit to be changed

2 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

her clothes look drier

though there's the problem of when the player decides to change her outfit via customising skins which can break immersion since she's no longer wearing dry clothes, but that can be easily solved by either removing the effect when her outfit is different or by disallowing her outfit to be changed

drier cloths? she has a jeans overall and a t-shirt.. don't think that's accurate

5 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

her clothes look drier

she might as well be made out of fire so dryness is assured.

to start with i think she should start off with a surfboard instead of her mending tape. for real just scrap the tape entirely its useuless. her surfboard would make for an easy way to traverse map quickly and every time she rides a wave she will gain a point of sanity for easy sanity gain. since she is a surfer girl she will dry off faster

i think her stats should also change to distance her from winslon, her are my suggestions: 

120 health

200 hunger

200 snanity

her sanity drains slightly slower

her hinger drains slightly faster

Archived