Badge Mistake

Devon Aster

It's been a while since I've been on and I seem to have mysteriously acquired a DST Contributor badge? :confused:   I guess it's a mistake, as I never had anything to do with DST?  If I remember correctly, I *just* missed qualifying for the DS badge so I doubt it's a case of them getting swapped.  Since I don't see a way of removing it myself, I figured I should let a mod know it shouldn't be there.  Thanks!  :)

15 hours ago, JoeW said:

The badge was given to people who posted in the DST forums before Early Access ended. You posted in a couple of the original discussions when DST was announced. 

Well there's a familiar name!  Yes, I guess I might have, though I honestly couldn't remember if I had or not.  It just feels kinda weird to have a badge for the game, as I never took part in the beta-ing process since multi-player never interested me.  It feels like something that should be reserved for people who invested time in helping out, not someone like me :D

On 9/15/2017 at 9:52 AM, JoeW said:

The badge was given to people who posted in the DST forums before Early Access ended. You posted in a couple of the original discussions when DST was announced. 

When badges are handed out, do you have to hand them out individually, checking each and every profile to see if they left posts that would qualify them for the badge, or is there a system that does it for you?

11 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

When badges are handed out, do you have to hand them out individually, checking each and every profile to see if they left posts that would qualify them for the badge, or is there a system that does it for you?

I'm pretty sure that's what Klei uses their specially trained woodpeckers for.

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I'm pretty sure that's what Klei uses their specially trained woodpeckers for.

You meant the hamsters, right?

25 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

A system.

Archived