Can we get some quality of life changes from DST ported to singleplayer?

Since singleplayer seems to be a focus now, how about getting some improvements made in DST to singleplayer? Not the new content specifically (though things like fences and gates would be wonderful), but things like the improved crafting menu that fits more items and doesn't stutter the game, better item textures, etc?

For all I know they already put this stuff in Hamlet, but if they haven't already, they should.

The wall change happened when shipwrecked came out along with a few other minor dst things. 

If anything I would see some more dst things being added when hamlet come out. Would be a perfect occasion to introduce (in the form of blue prints you could get in hamlet) recipe for fences and fence gates. ect. 

Would be interesting to buy exclusive blueprints from a carpenter pig.

I would love to see this!  It's something I asked about waaaay back when DST was first announced.  Even though it was said that if something could work in single-player they would bring it over, nothing ever came of it (that I'm aware of).  I had hoped that if things didn't get updated a little at a time that a new DLC would provide it.  So here's hoping we'll see it in Hamlet!

Archived