Mystik's starving arts (mainly OC things.)

On 9/6/2017 at 10:22 PM, Mystikelh said:

only_5_minutes_by_mystikelh-db4lu1b.png
(How I ruined a whole game in 5 minutes. Luckily, we had just started.

This reminds me of my friend... 
It made me  giggle.   Especially Maxwell's consistent, 'I'm done' expression

• Like 1

Sup' !
Been pretty busy lately. Doing other arts, mostly.

Happy that you appreciate me and my friends' misadventures, @Raspberry Milk and @gallusvarius .

Alright so, I'm participating in an event called Artfight, and Wren is submitted in my characters for this year along with his full backstory.
If you are really interested in finding out everything about it, it's right here: https://artfight.net/character/166386.wren-dont-starve
It's probably all kind of edgy, but that's what Wren is at his core. Just my little edgelord.

• Like 1

I created Wren with the idea that he would have been the third and final villain (after Maxwell, then Charlie) that end up being unredeemable, just because I love to fit my ocs snuggingly (is that even a word?) into the current real lore. If you asked me today, with how he evolved for me, I would honestly tell you that I would like to see him have a happy ending. But I still think the bad ending fits better, having been pushed so much into hating people and not trusting anyone that it became his downfall when the heroes try to save him from his death (if any even tries to). So the official story has him having a bad ending, but I do have my own personal AU where he gets a happy ending for my own and my best friend's amusement.

• Like 1

tumblr_p9d7vyLt7J1x7v2xfo1_1280.png

Remember kids: Don't give your soul and body to evil shadow entities in exchange for power!
This is a design idea for Wren as the Shadow King. You could also consider that his Triumphant Skin, I guess.

Edited by Mystikelh
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1