Fight a Boss with Bunnyman/Beardlord

Hi to all  ,im playing DST with my friends and we have a question :

If we want to fight against a boss (for example Reanimated Skeleton) with the help of bunnymen and i befriended some of them,  If i lower my sanity for trasform Bunnymen in Beardlords and want to fight together , mobs fighting with the boss re Bunnymen or Beardlords ? Because i have less then 40% sanity and my friend up the 40% so he see normal Bunnymen.

Thanks for the attention :)

It all depends Max, some bosses can take down an entire group of Bunnymen in a single blow.(know your bosses attack) I rarely use Beardlords just because of the slow attack speed and movement. The Bunnymen react fast and even run away when they know their hp is low, they do 40 damage, and can wear armor to last longer in battle. Beardlords are stronger (60 Damage), but can easily be killed because of their slow fleeing animation.( poor guys) Rock lobsters are tanky with 56 damage but are super slow.( if you want to waste a few days moving them to bosses, go ahead, it's not a bad choice, whatever you prefer) Pigs are trash, they're like Maxwell's Minions(40 Damage)(they run away and then attack), but they do little less damage.(33) 

Your best bet would be Bunnymen, they respawn in a day and can do deadly amounts of damage in large numbers at fast speeds while not dying as fast as a Beardlord. Or you can try Rock Lobsters if you're impatient and want a quickish(It'll take a while to get to the bosses) group for a fight.

Archived