Suggestion: Challenge Mode or Daily Quests

Hey guys, I have an idea on how to make DST even more interesting and how to return the interest of players who have long played!
I know that the main idea of DST is to survive, but when you play this game really a lot like for several years, just surviving is not enough since it becomes as easy as pie. And then players have to come up with some other goals in this game. 

• I present to your attention the CHALLENGE MODE.

It's like Adventure Mode in single version DS, (when the player is thrown to a special world, and he has to build a teleport to get to the next world), but the difference is that in Challenge Mode can participate several players and their task may be not only to build a teleport, but also for example, to kill a boss or certain number of mobs, or to survive a certain number of days, or to craft some rare equipment.

Here are some variants for tasks: 

Spoiler
  1. Kill some bosses (several times/alone/with some special weapon or mob, etc.): Deerclops, Dragonfly, Bearger, Goose, Antlion, Klaus, Reanimated Skeleton, Toadstool, Bee Queen, Poison Birchnut Tree, Treeguard, Ewecus, Varg.
  2. Kill a certain number of mobs/friendly creatures: Spiders, Spider Warriors, Tentacles, Hounds, Krampus, Ghosts, Batilisk, MacTusk, Frogs, Rabbits, Butterflies, etc.
  3. Craft some weapon/armor/structure (several times): Moon Caller's Staff, Walking Cane, Eyebrella, Bat Bat, Amulets, Mushroom Lights, etc.
  4. Get certain loot from mobs: Krampus Sack, Bee Queen Crown, Tam o' Shanter,  Deerclops Eyeball, etc.
  5. Collect several stacks of some sources: Nightmare Fuel, Marble, Gold, Gears, Silk, etc.
  6. Survive ??? days/never die in ??? days;
  7. Hatching Tallbird Egg/Lavae Egg;
  8. Grow ?? crops of: Dragon Fruit, Pumpkin, Carrot, Watermelon, etc.
  9. Get certain Critter (Pet);
  10. Domesticate Beefalo: Default, Ornery, Rider, Pudgy;
  11. Read a certain number of books as Wikkerbottom or Maxwell, etc.

If you have any ideas, feel free to write your varients guys

• DAILY OR WEEKLY QUESTS would be also very interesteng!

This are quests which players can make in their usual worlds together with friends or alone. (e.g. If you played HOTS you know how daily quests motivate to play game every day.) 
The reward for completing such quests in DST could be some "points" which later can be exchanged for something, idk. Maybe for skins or for something else. For example, each completed quest would give 1 point to player, so after collecting a certain number of points, the player could exchange them for some skin.

• Or I can offer one more option, it's the in-game ACHIVEMENTS (since there are no DST achivements available in steam). 

Achievements could be classified into different sections (like in Guild Wars 2): killing, crafting, surviving, etc.
In fact achievements are the same quests. Completing achivements players will receive points, and for the completion of a certain sections of achivements, players could receive the title, which can be visible in cooperative game. Or some other reward.

That's all. I hope developers will look through this topic and maybe will be interested. 
I, as a very old DS player would be immensely happy if something like this (especially daily quests) will be released in my favorite game :D

Archived