I Need A Wickerbottom

Just as the tittle says, I need someone who can help me by joining my world as Wickerbottom. I need some books made, preferably Sleepy Time Stories. You're welcome to use any of my supplies to make them, I need at least 3 to 4. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me out. My psn is Azure__Soul, just msg me. 

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:01 AM, LadyAzure said:

Just as the tittle says, I need someone who can help me by joining my world as Wickerbottom. I need some books made, preferably Sleepy Time Stories. You're welcome to use any of my supplies to make them, I need at least 3 to 4. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me out. My psn is Azure__Soul, just msg me. 

I just split screen joined with a secondary account & had all the resources either ready at the portal or ready at camp for Wicker to do what I needed. Just an idea if you haven't come right yet.

Depends, I don’t play DST often. So if you’re a crazy player that’s always on, I am not. That’s why I was just asking if someone could make me books. I do still need to kill some bosses and stuff so I wouldn’t mind a permanent addition but like I said, I’m not on DST every day. 

7 hours ago, Felix-The-Ghost said:

You have me curious about that splitscreen trick; can you spawn as a guest and choose anyone you want? And when you leave can you choose a different character?

I create another profile on my PlayStation and just do split screen. for example I made an account specifically for Wigfrid so I can make lots of battle helms, I have a reed trap on my map so I made a wickerbottom acount so I can gather up lots of reeds in a few min using eye plant and her books. And a Maxwell to mine all my marble fast with the help of his minions. I don’t need friends LOL as long as you have 2 controllers you can do it to

Archived