I would really love if it was possible to craft a spawn for certain creatures. Such as the tall bird, I literally have one nest in my whole world and its very far. How about the ability to craft this nest? I am fine with their being restrictions on it such as you can only craft a certain number into the world at any given time but come on, I set my tall bird to normal and I get one nest? Also with the catcoons. I would really love to craft their home close to me so I can keep them as pets instead of them trying to make a B line to their spawn soon as I open the gate. Why keep them? well they are a valuable unlimited source of feathers, rot, meat and other items at the cost of nothing. Please let this feature be possible. 

But I don't see why not I'm still getting all the rewards, it's a mater of convenience. What is the reason then that Tallbird nests are not craftable? In a world of pc mods I do not see why we do not have the ability to move a catcoon den from point A to point B. 

Archived