Events on PS4

This may seem like a silly question for some, but how do you change the event for your world on PS4? Do you have to create a whole new world, or can I set this to change? I am stuck on year of the gobbler and I want to try other events that I missed.  Please any help I would appreciate.

On 9/7/2017 at 4:42 AM, NoscopeFelix said:

You have to make a new World sadly!The event is unchangeable after you start your server. 

It might work, it might not, I dunno. 

Try it out and lemme know if it works.

for k, v in pairs(SPECIAL_EVENTS) do if v ~= SPECIAL_EVENTS.NONE then local tech = TECH[k] if tech ~= nil then tech.SCIENCE = 0 end end end function IsSpecialEventActive(event) return true end

(Btw, this activates ALL events at once.)

On 9/13/2017 at 3:30 PM, watermelen671 said:

Try it out and lemme know if it works.

for k, v in pairs(SPECIAL_EVENTS) do if v ~= SPECIAL_EVENTS.NONE then local tech = TECH[k] if tech ~= nil then tech.SCIENCE = 0 end end end function IsSpecialEventActive(event) return true end

(Btw, this activates ALL events at once.)

Last I checked, PS4 was not synonymous with PC.

15 minutes ago, Toast1070 said:

No.

Care to give more info on that? Did you even try what I suggested?

And I did say, as a sort of disclaimer,

On 9/13/2017 at 7:30 PM, watermelen671 said:

Which would indicate that it wasn't a definitive answer, rather a suggestion since I do not own a PS4 copy, and as such am unable to give definitive answers.

Would you prefer me to say:

"You can change your events by getting rid of your PS4 you console scrub and join the glorious PC master race."?

I am merely trying to gather information so as to aid the community, and it'd be nice if I could be told whether or not people actually tried my suggestions so I can collect the data so we can move onto trying something else.

Archived